At GCPC, we believe that life is better when you live it connected. As a church family, we want to stay in touch to celebrate life’s joys and accomplishments with you. But, we also want to be with you and support you during life’s sorrows.
How do we stay up-to-date with important personal news across the larger church family?
The GCPC Realm App can help.
After you set up a Realm account, you can join the Family News group and receive updates on births, hospital stays, funeral arrangements, engagements, baptisms, and other family news.
The instructions below assume that you have a Realm account and are logged on using a web browser or the Apple or Android app. Contact Us to Request a Realm Account.
How to Join the Family News group
Your request to join the group is sent to group leaders. Once approved you can view Family News related updates such as sympathies, births, baptisms, showers, the hospital list and more.
– In the upper right corner, search for “Family News”
– Click the search result
– Click Join
– Tap News
– Tap the search icon in the top right corner
– Search for “Family News”
– Tap the search result “Family News”
– Tap Join
– Tap the menu icon in the top left corner
– Tap Groups
– Tap Join
– Email Notifications: Log into Realm via a computer/browser, click your name and then Email Settings.
– Push and Email Notifications via App: Open the app and go to Settings. Choose Family News and select the notification settings that are right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a Realm account? If you are a member or active attender you can contact us and we will be glad to set you up.
Why isn’t everyone automatically added? While we are a church family, we don’t want to assume that you want to automatically receive this information. We allow you to choose what information you would like to receive by requesting access to this group.
How do I notify the church of family news? To notify the church of any family news, please contact the church office at 770.227.3895, use the online form, or if you are a member of the Family News group, you can send a message to the group leaders.